C.M.P. Canadian Medical Products Inc
Our team at Biomed Plus understands the impact of broken equipment on patient care and day-to-day operations. It is our objective to perform repairs efficiently and effectively with minimal disruption to your business. On-site and depot repair of medical equipment, including loaner equipment, when available are offered.
Planned / Preventative Maintenance
Performing correct and complete inspections is the start of our Biomedical Equipment Management program.
- Electrical safety testing to current NFPA99 standards.
- Inspection criteria, written from manufacturer and industry-standard procedures.
- Documentation that meets or exceeds all accreditation and regulatory compliance agencies, federal and state boards, and insurance requirements.
This level of testing ensures your equipment is safe, calibrated, certified and ready to use.
Assurance, an easy-to-use, customized web-based Biomedical program drives our process. This intuitive software provides the user access to service requests and real-time review of equipment repairs, inventory, device history/records, and complete asset management.
Biomed Plus also provides:
- Removal and disposal of retired or unneeded equipment.
- Relocation services for delicate and sensitive medical equipment.
- Recertification of equipment to expedite patient readiness.
- Equipment rentals (based on availability).